<body> <body>




Saturday, November 25, 2006 @ 11:30 PM

The Blue Sky Day, 2-Button Lift & Triangle Seat

I took these 3 photos using my PDA phone's not-too-good camera, but I kinda like them heh. Hope all of you will too =) All 3 photos were taken on Thursday, 2 days ago.

The sky in Singapore is often cloudy, and that makes this shot extra special =) Its not very often that we get a clear blue sky like this I think. There isn't a cloud in this photo. Sometimes having those white puffy marshmellows in the sky is nicer, haha... but other times I'll prefer a clear blue sky. I took this photo around 10am, on my way to UOB Plaza 1.

Most of us don't get to take a 2-button lift everyday... and I'm one of those who don't. That made this lift ride especially amusing. Its either Floor 1, or Floor 37, haha. This is the lift in UOB Plaza 1. I was there on some assignment. You'll need to take the lift to Floor 37 to access other floors. There's a viewing gallery on Floor 37, and the view is splendid! =)

I saw this chair at an office I visited later on Thursday, pretty unique design huh? Its covered in leather or leather-like material, and it felt quite comfortable actually heh.

An interesting Thursday it was, praise God! =)


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com