<body> <body>




Wednesday, November 22, 2006 @ 12:24 AM

The Long but Exciting Day

5.30am Alarm rings... snooze
5.45am Get out of bed
6.00am Leave to pick up my cell member
6.20am Drive down to Changi Airport
6.40am Arrive at Terminal 1
6.50am Meet and take photos with my cell member (flying to China for CIP)
7.50am Bon Voyage then breakfast at BK
8.25am Drive back home with send-off party on board (church near home)
9.10am Arrive in church for Youth Cell Leaders Bible Study discussion
10.00am Worship warm-up begins
10.45am Service begins
12.45pm Service ends. Attend ah-hoc service feedback session
1.15pm Join cell group for lunch
2.00pm Lead Cell Bible Study discussion
4.30pm Leave for Harbour Front
5.30pm Arrive at Vivo City and board the Doulos
6.30pm Shop at the World's Largest Floating Bookstore on the Doulos
7.45pm Dinner at Carl's Junior
9.15pm Leave for home
10.10pm Home Sweet Home
12.00am Sweet Dreams

Last Sunday was certainly one of my longest in a while. Awake and travelling around, for slightly over 18 hours straight =p I'm glad that I finally managed to visit the Doulos, and I hope to go on the full ship tour when it returns =)



The 'Flying' Sisters & 'Walking' Brothers.. haha




Fellow 'Seamen' and 'Seawomen'




"Mr Doulos".. hahaha

LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com