<body> <body>




Thursday, January 18, 2007 @ 1:07 AM

33rd Floor


Here's the view, from 33 floors up! =)

I started work at a new client located at Raffles Place today, and it was really a pretty interesting experience. I think this has got to be the highest 'altitude' I've worked at heh. I took the shot above from Singapore Land Tower, which is located just above Raffles Place MRT. Its a nice view, with ships anchored at sea in the background, and the river sparkling like jewels in the foreground.

What made the day even more interesting was something that I found out about the rest of my colleagues for this new assignment. The interesting fact: the other 4 of them are not Singaporeans and all from different countries! Yup, I'm working with a 'United Nations' team! haha. 1 from China, 1 from Korea, 1 from Indonesia, and 1 from Malaysia. I'm the only Singaporean. On top of this, the manager in charge of this assigment is from the Philippines. Its hard to really elaborate how unlikely this scenario is, considering that the bulk of the employees are Singaporeans. The Korean is the only other guy on the team, and he attends a korean church in Singapore by the way... surprise surprise it was =) I'll be at this new client till this Friday at least, will enjoy it while I can. I'm 'happy working'! haha =)

The weather has been improving, and I'm hoping that it stays nice and clear for the weekend heh. Alright, its time to go to bed... Good Nitez!


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com