<body> <body>




Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 1:48 PM

A Blessed Start

A home day, a party day, and 3 days at ORQ (Raffles)... 2007 started off pretty well for me, praise God! =)

My cell member's JC friends wanted to give her a birthday surprise, and since they needed our help (because I know her parents) to set their grand plan in motion, we teamed up to spring the surprise on the second day of the new year ('auspicious' because... she was born on 02/01, duh.. haha). I cannot reveal the details of this covert operation, but it did involve a less travelled MRT station, a backdoor, undercover agents, and of course, hiding... HAHAHA =D It was a success, and a 'momentous' day when MJC students and TILES united for the common good *lol*

I had a surprisingly light week at work, and I really thank God for that! While most of my colleagues were busy auditing at client offices, I spent all 3 days back in my company's own office doing miscellanous work. The real action starts only next Wednesday for me, where I expect to be pretty busy till next weekend at least.

Its Saturday... and I'm at home... its kinda boring but its still good rest. I think I'll catch up on some reading and a little TV. There's a Masterlife Party in church tomorrow afternoon to look forward to, the reward for six diligent weeks of Masterlifing =) I've a JC buddies gathering tomorrow evening too... swimming's on the program and I think I might just jump in since I really need the exercise...! ha =)

The view from the 'top' taken from inside the office (Esplanade at distant right)

A company meeting room upstairs

My office laptop (no autofocus hp cam)


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com