<body> <body>




Tuesday, January 30, 2007 @ 11:43 PM

*Project Superstar 2*

5 days... and it'll be the Grand Final of Project Superstar 2! I hardly listen to chinese songs, and I haven't been following the series on tv because its usually over by the time I'm home, so this post is actually for... my church friend! heh.

Well, here comes the big 'secret'... haha... Diya is my church friend! =) She's the female finalist, a really impressive feat. If you've been following the series, or if you'll be watching it on tv this Sunday night (Channel U 7.30pm), please sms and vote for this sister-in-Christ! You might just see me on tv (in the crowd haha) if there're enough tickets to go around cos many of the church members are asking for them.


Here's a yummy pic I took at Junction 8 on Sunday, so funny... haha:


Super 'Kong Bak Pau' (its fake la... haha)

And a cool cafe at the ground floor of where I've been working the past 2 days:


The Book Cafe

(at 20 Martin Road... great for book lovers!)


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com