<body> <body>




Thursday, January 11, 2007 @ 11:16 PM

Rain Down

It really amazes me how the sky can hold so much rainwater heh. Today was another rainy day... but I'm glad my spirits weren't dampened in any way =) Progress at work has been good, and it seems like I won't have to work the weekend away afterall, thank God! My throat has been feeling a little odd but its getting better. I took a snapshot of rain drops while taking a short break outside my client's office today =)


Weather forecast:

Rain when I'm in bed

Sunshine when I'm out of the house

hahaha... *gRinZ* =D


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com