<body> <body>




Sunday, January 07, 2007 @ 11:12 PM

*Shooting Star*

Star light, star bright,
First star I see tonight,
I wish I may, I wish I might,
Have the wish I wish tonight.

I saw a shooting star today! =) I saw it at about 7.37pm. Its a really early time to see a shooting star, so it might have been the first star of the night heh. I was walking and when I looked up, there was a trail of light, that appeared to have a green tinge at the front end. It moved very fast, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't a plane. It took about 3-4 seconds to flash across the sky, longer than any I had previously seen.

I've been asking God for some signs (not in any specific way), so I'm wondering if this was a sign from Him. Its been a long time since I last saw a shooting star, and I certainly haven't seen one bigger than the one I saw tonight (probably means it was closer to earth). I find it odd to say wishes now so I said a prayer instead after I saw it =)

It was nice. Thank you Lord =)

LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com