<body> <body>




Saturday, February 03, 2007 @ 12:18 AM

Depend Upon His Love

I just uploaded a song that I like alot... and that encouraged me alot during a trying time in my life some years back. I think it'll sound nicer with earphones or headphones cos the guitar will be clearer. Its sung by the worship pastor of Saddleback church (Purpose-Driven), and it has encouraged me again. Hope you'll enjoy it! =)

Here's an inspiring article that I hope will bless you (it mentions the song too):
God's Gift of Inspiring Worship Songs

When I need a friend
Troubles got me down
I'll depend on Jesus
To be my solid ground

When I feel afraid
The world takes away my smile
I'll look to Jesus
He makes it all worth while

Cause I know someday, very soon
He'll open up the skies
He will take me home
So when skies of gray come into my day
I will turn to God above and depend upon His love

When you need a friend
And troubles got you down
Depend on Jesus
To be your solid ground

Cause I know someday, very soon
He'll open up the skies
He will take me home
So when skies of gray come into your day
Won't you thank the Lord above and depend upon His love

I've finally been on a more earnest lookout for a new messenger bag over the past few days to replace my really old one... and I came across some pretty cool stuff heh.


Really nice... but also expensive and really hard to get now.


I designed this myself! *grin*

I nicknamed it 'Air Raffles', cos its in green, black and white! =)
You can try designing too at NikeID
. Its fun!

Its too huge for me tho...


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com