Wednesday, February 28, 2007 @ 1:49 AM
February
I'm back! Finallyyy....... =p I haven't been out of Singapore, but I've been out of home quite a bit. That partly explains why I haven't been able to update my blog till now.
CNY was enjoyable for me; I honestly think that I have been enjoying CNY more as I get older. It brings me joy to see the family gather, and catch up on each other's lives.
I celebrated my sister's 21st birthday last week too. She had been waiting and preparing for sometime already, and I was glad that the party went well.
Work has been very busy of late, and the hours have been longer too at the same time. There's still about 3 months of 'peak' period to go. I haven't decided how to utilise my leave, but I might very well be in South Korea for CM2007. I need to spend more time praying and inquiring of the Lord about it and I'm sure that it'll be something that I will greatly look forward to if I sign up.
The speaker on Sunday shared a very important verse that I felt was a good reminder for me and might be for you too, so here it is before I sign off for tonight:
1 Samuel 2:30 (New International Version)
"Therefore the LORD, the God of Israel, declares: 'I promised that your house and your father's house would minister before me forever.' But now the LORD declares: 'Far be it from me!
Those who honor me I will honor,
but those who despise me will be disdained (meaning: lightly esteemed).'
Let's always remember to honor God, with our words, thoughts and actions =)
LightShine
Lightsider
Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006
Archives.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
Connectors.
IgnitedLifesavers
.
algene
.
alvin
.
bel
.
CampWesley
.
Clara
.
daniel
.
dawn
.
enting
.
ereen
.
eU 1
.
eU 2
.
evangeline
.
J.Wong
.
jem
.
j0y
.
kim
.
mariLyn
.
melanie
.
kevin
.
peopleINtransit
.
teamtim
.
Secell
.
Mail Drop.
Your E-mail Address here:
Credits.
Layout:
I
Fonts:
I
Image:
I
Specials.
Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com