<body> <body>




Sunday, March 18, 2007 @ 1:35 AM


Its Official! I have signed up for CM2007!!! YAYYY!!! haha =) I have been thinking and praying about it for quite awhile. I have not heard any direct message from the Lord, but that doesn't mean that He does not want me to go. The signs have been good. The 'path' has been very smooth so far, and this may very well be God's blessing for the trip. My reservist this year doesn't clash, and my leave for the period of the conference has already been approved =) Nevertheless, if I receive a clear word from God from now till then to do something else during that period, I believe I would.

If you'll like to find out more about this conference, please visit the website here:
http://www.cm2007.net/

Last year it was Japan, this year it'll be Korea, and I think I have next year's destination in mind already heh. Maybe China, for the 2008 Olympics in Beijing! =) That'll be quite cool I think. Anyway, I need to look for travel khakis for the trip to Korea now. Do let me know if you're going too! There's the NATAS Travel Fair coming up again next weekend and it might be a good time to make the travel arrangements.

I watched 'Just Follow Law' earlier in the evening and I have to say that it sure was funny! =) I had a really good laugh and would certainly recommend it. There have been quite a number of good movies of late and there're more to come. There's a 'Mr Bean' movie, 'The Robinsons', 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' (to re-live the childhood days, haha.. dunno if I'll watch this tho), Spiderman 3 and so on...


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com