Tuesday, March 13, 2007 @ 12:49 AM
Time Flies
Time has been flying really really fast for me... work has actually been a little less busy, but other activities have found their way into my crowded schedule. I'll be changing my msn nick when the blog is updated, so that those of you who drop by more regularly will know when to visit again.
My cell member has gotten into the final round of a Youth.Sg blogger contest, and I hope that she'll win it! Please vote for Lyn at the link below and help ask your friends to vote too =) It'll take just 2-3 minutes.
Lyn's Blog (Blogger B11)
http://minamongle.blogspot.com/2007/03/i-am-youthsg-for-3rd-time.html
Thanks!
LightShine
Lightsider
Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006
Archives.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
Connectors.
IgnitedLifesavers
.
algene
.
alvin
.
bel
.
CampWesley
.
Clara
.
daniel
.
dawn
.
enting
.
ereen
.
eU 1
.
eU 2
.
evangeline
.
J.Wong
.
jem
.
j0y
.
kim
.
mariLyn
.
melanie
.
kevin
.
peopleINtransit
.
teamtim
.
Secell
.
Mail Drop.
Your E-mail Address here:
Credits.
Layout:
I
Fonts:
I
Image:
I
Specials.
Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com