<body> <body>




Sunday, April 22, 2007 @ 7:07 PM

(f r i s b e e)

'Turtle Power!' haha

We played ultimate frisbee during zone time today and it was fun! Its certainly a good activity for youth ministry! I haven't really exercised for quite awhile, so today's session was a really good workout for me. Its about time to start exercising regularly again, haha. As I look back, I realise that the last time I played was probably in Japan with my friends there actually, and that's like almost a year ago =p I remember some of them being really good at throwing especially.

If you've never played the game and would like to find out more, check out the 'Ultimate 101' video (copy and paste the link into your browser) here:

http://www.ultimatefrisbeevideo.com/AB5/
Above_and_Beyond_Clips/Ultimate%20101.mov


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com