Friday, April 06, 2007 @ 1:34 PM
The Light Side Story continues...
Its been almost 2 weeks since I last blogged, and a busy 2 weeks it has been. Its
Good Friday
today! I'm so happy that I don't have to work today, unlike some of my colleagues. Since its the Good Friday and Easter weekend, here's a good message by Billy Graham titled 'The Power of the Cross' for all of you to read:
The Power of the Cross - Click here
For Christian freebies that include Easter backgrounds and postcards (like the one above), you can find a good collection here:
Christian Freebies - Click here
I went to watch the Mr Bean Holiday movie recently because my friend had 2 free tix. Overall, it wasn't the funniest of Bean shows but its still pretty alright. The first half of the 90min movie wasn't very funny actually, but it gets much better after that. You'll get to see quite a bit of France in this movie, and its beautiful! =)
My favourite line from the movie... 'Gracias!'. (which actually means 'Thank You', in Spanish. hahaha)
LightShine
Lightsider
Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006
Archives.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
Connectors.
IgnitedLifesavers
.
algene
.
alvin
.
bel
.
CampWesley
.
Clara
.
daniel
.
dawn
.
enting
.
ereen
.
eU 1
.
eU 2
.
evangeline
.
J.Wong
.
jem
.
j0y
.
kim
.
mariLyn
.
melanie
.
kevin
.
peopleINtransit
.
teamtim
.
Secell
.
Mail Drop.
Your E-mail Address here:
Credits.
Layout:
I
Fonts:
I
Image:
I
Specials.
Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com