<body> <body>




Saturday, May 19, 2007 @ 11:51 PM

Love. Laughter. Magic. Mayhem.

Highlight for the Week: 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' by William Shakespeare =) I really enjoyed watching the 21st century version of this play, which had a tasty Singapore flavour in some parts.

I went to visit CHC today, after a long long while (probably 2-3 yrs). I've been keen to see how the service at Expo is being run. Some things do appear to have changed, but it was still a positive experience overall. I was particularly impressed by the praying culture I witnessed. The congregation connected with the persons on one's left and right a number of times to pray. The promotional material for the upcoming Emerge conference for youths was very impressive, with a cover that has a holographic image and embossed words on it. It really looks very professionally done.

I was reminded of something important at today's service, which was:

"Our Attitude determines our Altitude"

And the best way for a Christian to learn how to have the 'Attitude' that God expects of us would of course be to... learn and live the 'BeAtitudes', from Matthew 5:1-12 =) It was Jesus' first sermon, which highlights its importance and value to us, so let's learn what He taught well.

Watch your Altitude rise!



LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com