<body> <body>




Sunday, June 03, 2007 @ 11:00 PM

Army Days...

...are returning in a few hours time! =p I'm going back for reservist this coming week, and I've got some prayer requests. Please remember me in prayer if you may, thank you =) My requests are for:

1. Safety, good health and a good rest.

2. Opportunities to share the Good News.

"funny cartoon"

To brothers and sisters going for church camp this week, have an awesome time! =)

P.S.: If you're going to sms, pls sign off with your name. I'll be switching to an old camera-less phone for the next few days and it doesn't have most of your numbers.

LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com