Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 10:51 PM
Long
Vacation
Tomorrow's gonna be the start of my... 'long vacation'! haha. So long as nothing unexpected crops up at work, it'll mean that I'll be away from work for almost, yes almost, a month! =p I wasn't expecting to get my break so soon actually, but it turns out there's much less work during this period, so I was told to clear my off and leave. Yup, it looks like off-peak season has arrived for me! =)
I haven't really made much plans since it has all come a little suddenly. I'll have to come up with a to-do list by tomorrow to fully utilise this break that I've got. Its up to me to plan my time, and I one thing I hope to do is to meet up with friends.
If you're free to meet up, please drop me an sms or email!
Its time for some holiday fun! =)
LightShine
Lightsider
Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006
Archives.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
Connectors.
IgnitedLifesavers
.
algene
.
alvin
.
bel
.
CampWesley
.
Clara
.
daniel
.
dawn
.
enting
.
ereen
.
eU 1
.
eU 2
.
evangeline
.
J.Wong
.
jem
.
j0y
.
kim
.
mariLyn
.
melanie
.
kevin
.
peopleINtransit
.
teamtim
.
Secell
.
Mail Drop.
Your E-mail Address here:
Credits.
Layout:
I
Fonts:
I
Image:
I
Specials.
Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com