<body> <body>




Friday, June 22, 2007 @ 5:06 PM

A New Nickname

I've got a new nickname! haha. And its one that I like quite alot. I was playing street soccer with church friends this morning, when the inspiration came. My new nickname is... "Keke" (pronounced cur-ker)! (^.^)

Its very similar to one of my favourite soccer players' nickname- "Kaka". I got mine from my surname 'Ke'. I doubled it, so that's how I got "Keke" heh.

Looking forward to the weekend!

LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com