Tuesday, June 12, 2007 @ 10:36 PM
SMS Problem
I've noted recently that my phone has not been able to receive smses sent from some 3G phones of friends. I'm not sure why yet. If you've smsed me and I didn't reply, it could very well be that I didn't receive your sms at all. Please call me instead k? Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
LightShine
Lightsider
Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006
Archives.
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
Connectors.
IgnitedLifesavers
.
algene
.
alvin
.
bel
.
CampWesley
.
Clara
.
daniel
.
dawn
.
enting
.
ereen
.
eU 1
.
eU 2
.
evangeline
.
J.Wong
.
jem
.
j0y
.
kim
.
mariLyn
.
melanie
.
kevin
.
peopleINtransit
.
teamtim
.
Secell
.
Mail Drop.
Your E-mail Address here:
Credits.
Layout:
I
Fonts:
I
Image:
I
Specials.
Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com