<body> <body>




Saturday, September 08, 2007 @ 7:16 PM

Its time again to blog...! d^.^b

I've been blogging very little of late. Its supposed to be 'off-peak' at work now, but I somehow still find myself as busy as ever, or maybe even busier than before. Last Saturday was one of my busiest Saturday's ever. I woke up at about 9am, played soccer at 10am, went for worship practise at 1pm, had a paintball strategy discussion at 3.45pm, photoshoot at 5pm, IT fair at 7.30pm, and finally a family function at 8.30pm. 6 events in one day. I was really drained.

Soccer last Saturday was super-fun. I played with the brothers from NTU CCC. I scored a double brace (2 goals in each game), and again I thank God for every goal I score! (",) It was also the good work of teammates in other positions that allowed me to score. This is the beauty of soccer, and one of the reasons why I enjoy it so much. You need to work together well as a team to win, with each member playing his role (position) well. Shao is a really good ball-winner, Bok Wee and Paul can play everywhere, Ee Jun, Jem and Kelvin are strong in defence, and Jason can be really intimidating in goal heh. I'm looking forward to more soccer games with the guys.

Here's a pic of something fun I played today... Paintball! I'm proud to say that I was captain and sharpshooter for my team. We needed to burst the enemy balloon, and my team won 3 out of 4 times. I thank God for helping me to burst the enemy balloon all 3 times that my team won! I played with my colleagues. It was selections day to pick the best players for my company team.

"Me and my very-onz team" (",)


LightShine


EJ
Lightsider

Blogging Since : 10 Oct 2006

Archives.

October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007

Connectors.

IgnitedLifesavers. algene. alvin. bel. CampWesley. Clara. daniel. dawn. enting. ereen. eU 1. eU 2. evangeline. J.Wong. jem. j0y. kim. mariLyn. melanie. kevin. peopleINtransit. teamtim. Secell.

Mail Drop.

Your E-mail Address here:

Credits.

Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I


Specials.

Christian Clipart @ ChristArt.Com